Columbus School of Chinese is pleased to announce our Summer/Fall 2014 Class Schedule! The schedule features three new classes, including Introduction to Business Chinese on Wednesday mornings. For more information, contact us at 614-397-2020.
- Mon 6:00 – 7:00pm Intermediate Plus
- Mon 7:30 – 8:30pm Beginner * Begins July 14
- Tues 6:30 – 8:00pm Intermediate
- Weds 7:00 – 8:00am Introduction to Business Chinese * Begins Aug 7 (mornings)
- Weds 7:30 – 8:30pm Beginner
- Thurs 6:30 – 7:30pm Beginner Plus
- Thurs 7:30 – 8:30pm Beginner
Children’s and Youth Classes:
- Mon 4:30 – 5:30pm Intermediate – Ages 6-9
- Tues 4:30 – 5:30pm Beginner – Ages 6-9 * Begins July 15
- Weds 4:30 – 5:30pm Beginner Plus – Ages 6-9
- Thurs 4:30 – 5:30pm Advanced – Ages 6-9, 10-13
- Mon 10:30 – 11:15am Beginner – Ages 2-4
- Thurs 10:30 – 11:15am Beginner – Ages 2-4
CSC students, led by Chris Stellato, practice their shopping and bartering skills at a local Chinese art gallery and grocery store.
Columbus School of Chinese intermediate students put their language skills to use on Wednesday as they toured stores and restaurants throughout the Columbus, OH Chinese community. The group, led by CSC president Chris Stellato, visited a Chinese grocery store, art vendor, bakery and restaurant, impressing all with their Mandarin abilities and enthusiasm for the language and culture of China.
Columbus’ robust Chinese community offers vast opportunities for students to apply their language skills in practical, real-life situations — without ever leaving the metropolitan area. With the guidance of our expert instructors, CSC Immersion Trips are fun, educational ways to provide students with language practice and exposure to the rich cultural heritage of the people of China.
Contact our office to schedule an Immersion Trip for you or your student today!