Youth Trip in Flushing, NY:
We are always looking for new and unique opportunities for our students to practice what they have learned in class. We are excited to announce our first youth immersion trip in Flushing, NY. The goal of this trip is for students to experience an authentic Chinese language and culture environment. Students will participate in cultural activities to broaden their knowledge and understanding of Chinese society – ultimately gaining greater confidence in their language ability and deeper understanding of Chinese culture and language.
We are limiting the number of students to 6 (ages 9 and up) plus 1 parent per child.
The parents may purchase airline tickets through CSC or may purchase flights on their own. The schedule will be:
Leaving Columbus March 28, on Delta 5980 departing at 11:10am, arriving at La Guardia at 12:43pm. Returning to Columbus March 30, on Delta 7235 departing at 4:00pm, arriving in Columbus at 6:06pm.
The anticipated cost per person will be $1,000. The program cost will depend upon the number of participants.
The package price includes:
- Roundtrip airfare (airfare is subject to change until purchased).
- 2 nights in the Best Western Queens Court Hotel for 1 room, 2 beds including all taxes.
- Transfers roundtrip from La Guardia airport to the hotel.
- Breakfast each morning at the hotel.
- Language and culture guidance from CSC president, Chris Stellato.